The Canadian Cinema Editors (C.C.E.) recently had a series of workshops developed in association with The Chang School of Continuing Education at Ryerson University. The C.C.E presented 5 approved weekend workshops. There is a great line up of instructors to teach everything from the creative elements of storytelling in documentary and drama, through to the essential knowledge for many assistants and editors, codecs and colour correcting. Paul Day, C.C.E., Nick Hector C.C.E., Tej Babra and Paul Whitehead, were just a few of the strong voices who will leading these courses.
This past weekend’s workshop instructed by Tej Babra was “Everything to do with Codecs”. The class consisted on codec definition to working with Avid’s DNxHD, to Apple’s Pro Res. The workshop’s was filled with beginners to senior editors, and was a resounded success.
If you wish to get a brief overview of the contents of the workshop, you can check out my notes HERE.
Be sure to check out the stills taken from the workshop by John Nicholls below.
- Colour Me Kubrick A Trueish Story dvd
- Online Boo Download movie
- Download Perfect Opposites watch
- Watch Banned In America
- Watch Analyze That Download online
- Download Un gatto nel cervello A cat in the brain hd
- Download Hard Target download
- Watch The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift Download online
- Watch Captain Blood Download movie
- Online Hot Fuzz movie online